Quicklease.ae – Case Study (SEO)
With an ever-increasing expat population and a growing reputation as one of the must-see tourist destinations in the world, Dubai has become a hub for UAE’s car rental industry. The competitiveness within the market has driven businesses operating in the niche to seek every viable medium for marketing and advertising, to reach out to their target audience. Abbreviated to as SEO, Search Engine Optimization has become a preferred choice of marketing for businesses in search of a low-cost but effective means to put their business in front of their target audience. Quicklease Car Rental reached out to us at BEONTOP in the hopes of improving its online search visibility in one of the most fiercely competitive markets in the UAE.
When Quicklease Car Rental approached us at BEONTOP, their requirement was simple enough – Rank on top of the SERP results for some of the most competitive keywords in the UAE car rental industry. However, the website they had at the time was having problems in gaining traction partly because their website was built on an outdated version of WordPress and also because they were competing with huge brands having a significant presence outside the online spectrum.
Despite the challenges placed in front of us, we were able to help the client raise his online presence and achieve unprecedented growth within just six months.
- Increased organic search traffic from 600 to 3000+ unique visitors per month
- Doubled the average click-through-rate
- Improved the organic conversion rate from 2.3% to 8.80%
Technical Strategy & Implementation
Quicklease Car Rental as a brand already held a good offline reputation, owing to the quality of the vehicles they provided and their affordable prices. Before engaging with BEONTOP, they were experiencing difficulties with their online presence due to several factors, including:
- The website was built on an outdated version of the WordPress CMS and was not optimized for viewing on mobile devices
- A lack of quality backlinks from credible external sources
- Duplicated and copied content throughout the website
- Numerous pages with non-human readable URL’s and a non-existent website structure
- Hundreds of empty pages and pages without proper meta tags and headlines
Our Central Campaign Strategy was to
Create a new website with proper URL structure and mobile-responsive UI/UX design.
Write reader-friendly and unique content for all pages of the website.
Optimize the loading speed of the new website as per Google recommendations and based on FCP and FID Indicators.
Raise the number of good quality backlinks from external sources and directories.
Create an effective internal linking strategy with properly optimized anchors
Case Studies – SEO Results
The new website - https://quicklease.ae/, developed using our own custom-developed Darvin CMS was launched on October 1st, 2019 and the results that we have been able to achieve since then can be seen below:
88 of the 100 Keywords on promotion are currently on the 1st page of Google SERP results
A simple SERP search on Google for “rent a car Dubai” will throw before you, hundreds if not thousands of unique car rental websites, most of which have the same, regurgitated text. With Quicklease Car Rental, our strategy was simple enough – develop well-structured content so compelling that people would link to it naturally, removing the need for excessive outreach and paid promotions.
Whether it be the home page content, any of the product pages, or even the FAQ page, quality was the core of our content strategy. With every piece of content that we added to the website, we ensured that the text held value on its own and that a reader could get useful information on that service by reading through it.
An overview of our content strategy:
- Optimized home page content with close to 2000 words of content and minimal tautology
- Effectively made use of images and videos
- The content across the website was neatly structured with subheadings, paragraph-breaks, and bullet points
- Unique meta tags were written for every single page on the site (400+ pages)
- LSI terms, i.e., words or phrases closely associated with the client’s core business niche was extensively used within the content so that the website will rank for a broad range of short-tail and long-tail keywords.
Optimized home page content with close to 2000 words of content and minimal tautology
Unique meta tags were written for every single page on the site (400+ pages)
Effectively made use of images and videos
LSI terms, i.e., words or phrases closely associated with the client’s core business niche was extensively used within the content so that the website will rank for a broad range of short-tail and long-tail keywords.
The content across the website was neatly structured with subheadings, paragraph-breaks, and bullet points
Although the old site had some references from external sources, their link profile was severely underdeveloped. Since we were working on a new website, we had to take a careful approach with regard to the link velocity and anchor text distribution.
The backlink strategy that we initially decided on was to bank on quality rather than quantity. Once the foundation was laid, we undertook a more aggressive approach in which key category pages were targeted using exact match anchor texts.
Arabic Search Engine Optimization
For any SEO campaign to truly succeed and reach the masses, it is crucial to speak the language of your audience. Quicklease Car Rental opted to seek our Arabic SEO service as they wanted to present themselves to both Emirati citizens and to the many Arabic tourists that visit the country all-year-round. From a strong content strategy to a reliable off-page strategy, all the work done for the English version of the website was replicated for the Arabic one as well.
An Overview of our Arabic SEO Campaign for Quicklease Car Rental:
- Choose the most competitive Arabic keywords to ensure that we attract and target the right audience.
- Wrote unique Arabic content for every single page of the website
- Unique Meta Tags, H1s, and Subheadings were also written for the respective Arabic pages
- Arabic backlinks were also created to strengthen the respective pages.
The price of social media optimization depends on the subject competence and the network itself. The contract on development and promotion of one group of the networks such as Facebook or Twitter, provides significant discounts on the prices of the second and subsequent groups.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.