Money from Facebook
Recently Facebook completed the payments for users, who have found bugs and vulnerabilities in the social network. The system, called "Bug Bounty" has brought some interesting statistics:
- 329 users received their money. Among them are both security professionals and students or part-time workers. The youngest participant is a 13 years old boy.
- U.S. residents received only 20% of this money. The rest of the amount sold in 51 country of the world.
- Maximum premium amounted to 20 thousand dollars.
- Some of the program participants reported about several vulnerabilities, and earned more than $ 100,000.
- Two participants of the program were officially invited to work in the security service of Facebook.