How to Get and Check List of Indexed URLs on Google in 5 mins?
It is very important to have only right pages indexed on Google. We need to control it every time and it is difficult if your website has more than 100 pages. How to get a list of indexed URLs on Google?
When we open Google Webmaster / Google Index / Index Status we can see the total amount of indexed pages. But Google doesn't show us a direct URL list. Also, we cannot download it.
We want to share a case how to get and check the list of website indexed pages. You need to spend maximum 5-15 mins for it.
So, we need 4 things:
- Google Chrome
- RDS bar extension for Google Chrome
- Microsoft Excel
- SEO Frog Application
The Process of getting a list of indexed pages on Google
- Go to Google Chrome / More Tools / Extensions / Get more extensions
- Type in the search field RDS bar and install it.
- When you see RDS bar icon, click right mouse button and click Options.
- Open Search Tab / Google Search and choose only Full URLs and click Apply.
- Open https://www.google.ae in Google Chrome
- Type special search keyword.
We will get a list of our indexed pages on Google include sub domains. If we need only main domain, type site:domain.ae/&
- On the same window click Settings / Search Settings and choose 100 Results per page and click Save
- You will see 100 results on one Google Page. Copy all you results from all pages to the Excel Sheet.
- Click to Sort & Filter / Custom Sort / Sort by Color Font
- We must add http:// to our URLs for analysis in SEO Frog. In the B column, we need to ad excel formula.
Copy this list of URLs and paste to SEO Frog application.
- Open SEO Frog / Mode / List / Upload / Paste
- SEO Frog scan our URLs and we can check their Status Code, Meta Tags, Amount of Content, H1, H2 and other useful parameters.
Thank you for reading, we are very happy to help and share our knowledge. Kindly watch our useful video about this case.